Farm CampersWelcome to Camp! 

We hope this information will help you prepare your children for the best camp experience possible and give you the information you need to feel comfortable exploring the outdoors with your family.  

Which form do I need?

Certain Camps require certain medical forms or waivers. Please find your Camp listed below and click on the waiver to download.  

For camp questions:  Registrar (269) 381-1574 ext 24 or email register@naturecenter.org

Camp Director: Tanequa Hampton, (269) 381-1574 ext 15, (269) 815-8326, or email thampton@naturecenter.org


Form (Click to download or follow link) Winter/Spring Camps My 1st Nature Camp Junior Nature Camp Explorers Wild Child Adventure Skills Adventure Treks Counselor in Training Field Research Apprentice Family Campout
Medical Form X X X X X X X X X X
Immunization Record OR Unimmunized Child Waiver X X X X X X X X X X
Travel Camper             X   X  
ACPL Waiver (tbd)                    
Self-Checkout Waiver As needed
Permission to Administer Medicine As needed