Summer Camp for Grades 1-5
Weekly Sessions held Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am - Noon
July 6 - August 27
$150 Member, $175 Non-Member Scholarship information & application available here.
We know how much our KNC families value the quality time, learning experiences, and outdoor fun that summer camp has to offer. Your children will enjoy some of their favorite camp experiences like fishing, pond dipping, bird watching, and exploring the gravel pits. Campers will also be able to explore, create art, and identify creatures in spots like Source Pond, Delano Farm, and the Magic Tree!
Keeping your children as safe and healthy as possible is our number one priority in planning and executing these programs. That’s why we’ve taken several safety precautions into account and created a new set of policies specific to these programs based on CDC and ACA guidance. For more details, see the Parent Handbook here. Children need fun, in-person, educational experiences now more than ever! Our goal is to safely provide those experiences in a natural setting. Space is limited, so sign up today!
Register for Camp
Camp Scholarship Program
We believe that every kid should have the chance to come to camp. Learn more about our Camp Scholarship Program to help make camp more affordable for your family. We welcome kids of all abilities and will work closely with you to make sure your child has a great experience.
For camp questions: Guest Services (269) 381-1574 ext 0 , Registrar (269) 381-1574 ext 24 or email email@example.com
Camp Director: Tanequa Hampton, (269) 381-1574 ext 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring to Camp
Please label all of your camper’s items with their full name. Please dress your child(ren) appropriately for the weather, as we will be enjoying the summer outdoors. Camp fun can be dirty and wet. Please send your child(ren) with clothes/shoes/bags that can get dirty/wet.
● 1 reusable water bottle (1 liter preferred)
● Face covering/mask (optional) (will be provided to all campers)
● Backpack (bags with wheels do not work on our trails)
● Extra clothes
● Bathing suit and towel
● Sunscreen and bug spray
● closed toed, comfortable (walking) shoes
● Snack (optional)
Leave at Home- unauthorized items will be turned in to the Camp Director if brought to camp
● Technology- cell phone, ipads, ipods, digital cameras, etc
○ Camp is a place for campers to unplug.
○ Camp has a phone that can be called to reach a camper or where a camper
can reach you if needed.
● Special items- teddy bear/blanket
○ Don’t want them to get lost or dirty
● Pocket knives of any size, weapons, sharp objects, lighters, or matches
○ If items are needed KNC will provide them.
Meals and Snacks
KNC will not be providing lunch or snacks during this time.