Adventure Skills: 6th - 8th Grade
Weekly Sessions held Fridays, 7-10 pm
July 10 - August 28
$35 Member, $45 Non-Member
Sign up today for a middle-school version KNC’s traditional, on-site, summer camp program. To maintain the safety of children and families during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will host one group of up to eight children each Friday from 7-10pm for a night hike and campfire at KNC. The group will be led by experienced staff, practice physical distancing, and wear face coverings/masks throughout registration and their daily activities. We’ll strive to provide your middle schooler with a chance to connect with their friends around the fire and enjoy a night hike to different locations on KNCs grounds each week. Keeping your middle schooler as safe as possible and healthy is our number one priority in planning and executing these programs. That’s why we’ve taken several safety precautions into account and created a new set of policies specific to these programs based on CDC and ACA guidance. For more details, see the Parent Handbook here. Our youth are in need of fun, in-person connections now more than ever! Our goal is to safely provide these experiences in a natural setting. Space is limited so sign up today!
Register for Camp
What to Bring to Camp:
• 1 reusable water bottles (1 liter preferred)
• Face mask (a disposable one will be given to campers who don’t have one)
• Sweatshirt and sweatpants (cold nights)
• Bug spray
• Closed toed, comfortable (walking) shoes
• Flashlight (optional)
Leave at Home:
Unauthorized items will be turned in to the Camp Director if brought to camp
• Gaiter/tubies, buff band and bandana “masks”
• Technology- cell phone, ipads, ipods, digital cameras, etc Camp is a place for campers to unplug. Camp has a phone that can be called to reach a camper or where a camper can reach you if needed.
• Special items- teddy bear blanket. Don’t want them to get lost or dirty
• Pocket knives of any size, weapons, sharp objects, lighters, or matches. If items are needed KNC will provide them.
Camp Scholarship Program
We believe that every kid should have the chance to come to camp. Learn more about our Camp Scholarship Program to help make camp more affordable for your family. We welcome kids of all abilities and will work closely with you to make sure your child has a great experience.
For camp questions: Guest Services (269) 381-1574 ext 0 , Registrar (269) 381-1574 ext 24 or email email@example.com
Camp Director: Tanequa Hampton, (269) 381-1574 ext 15 or email firstname.lastname@example.org