KNC celebrates its 60th Anniversary in 2020!
Photographers have been capturing the beauty of our diverse landscapes at KNC for decades. Their talents have helped connect people with the natural world in varied and beautiful ways. To showcase their work, photographers are invited to submit their best photographic images from KNC. The top 12 images selected will:
- Be featured in a full-color calendar to be sold in limited edition through KNC’s Trailhead Gifts & Books shop.
- Appear in the 20/20 group exhibition in KNC's Glen Vista Gallery, October/November, 2019. (Selected photographers will be able to showcase and sell up to 10 pieces of their work in the exhibition.)
- Be featured in an October 2019 artist reception hosted by KNC.
Submission deadline is July 1, 2019. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
- The 20/20 Invitational is open to everyone. Photographers may submit up to three (3) entries with a non-refundable $15 fee per entry.
- Photographers must own the right to their images
- Only digital image files will be accepted. High resolution images (recommended 3,600 pixels on the largest dimension for an output size of 8 x 12 inches. Digital image files should be TIFFs or highest quality JEPGs.
- Photographer must provide the location on KNC property where each image was taken.
- If photographer is under the age of 18, KNC will require a signed permission on the piece.
- If there are recognizable people in the image, photographer must supply a photo release from the subject(s).
- A panel of judges with significant photography experience will determine the winners.
- Photographers included in the 20/20 Exhibition will be responsible for matting and framing their pieces.
- Photos will be eliminated from competition if they lack a detailed location, have date stamps, or are of low technical quality.
- A release statement granting KNC the (authority) right to use your image(s) and sell calendars containing your image(s) must accompany each submission(s).