Expectations for Participants in KNC Programs
When registering for and/or attending a public program, please keep KNC's expectations in mind:
• Program staff and participants must practice social distancing at all times.
• Program staff and participants must wear masks.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at all programs.
• Prior to arriving at KNC, staff will complete KNC's COVID-19 health questionnaire. Staff showing any signs of illness will not report to work. Substitute program staff will be found.
• Prior to arriving at KNC, participants should monitor their health for signs of COVID-19. If you show any signs of illness, please stay home.
• All programs will be held outdoors, unless noted. In the case of inclement weather, the program will be cancelled.
Program registration will be limited to: 10 participants for children only programs 8th grade and younger, 15 participants for high school programs, 25 participants for adult and family programs