KNC's Visitor Center will be closed until further notice.
Grounds remain fully open, and public programs continue as they are held in outdoor settings.
Plan your visit at KNC
There is always something new to do at the Kalamazoo Nature Center with featured programs every month for kids and adults. Over 14 miles of hiking trails wind through some of the most special habitats in Michigan. Our Hosts are here to help you make the most of your visit to the Kalamazoo Nature Center. Have questions? Call us at (269) 381-1574 ext. 0. We look forward to seeing you soon!
When registering for and/or attending a public program, please keep KNC's expectations in mind:
• Program staff and participants must practice social distancing at all times.
• Program staff and participants must wear masks.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at all programs.
• Prior to arriving at KNC, staff will complete KNC's COVID-19 health questionnaire. Staff showing any signs of illness will not report to work. Substitute program staff will be found.
• Prior to arriving at KNC, participants should monitor their health for signs of COVID-19. If you show any signs of illness, please stay home.
• All programs will be held outdoors, unless noted. In the case of inclement weather, the program will be cancelled.
DeLano Trails | Hours: 9 am - 6 pm daily
Please note: New Dashboard Day Pass Required Visitor access to Delano Trails is limited to those who have received a Dashboard Day Pass from the KNC Welcome Station. Members and paying guests must check in at the Welcome Station (7000 N. Westnedge Ave.) The Day Pass MUST be displayed on the driver’s side dashboard for ease of viewing by KNC staff. This new procedure will help KNC better monitor KNC property. Please check the DeLano Kiosk Map for temporary trail/spur closures. These closures are designed for the safety of our Farm staff and operations
Admission Rates | KNC Members free, Non-Members: $5 adult, $4 senior, $3 children 4-17, 3 and under free
Please note: The Kalamazoo Nature Center is a private nature preserve. Dogs, camping, drones, and firearms are not permitted. Bicycles and motorized vehicles are not permitted on the trails.