The Non-Profit Membership allows organizations to enrich the daily lives of their program participants with a cost-effective option for visiting KNC. Admission under this membership is extended exclusively to program staff, program participants, and program volunteers. To enroll, a contact person from the organization must complete the application and provide a copy of the organization’s tax-exempt status.
The Non-Profit Membership is offered to non-profit organizations. It is not intended for public and private schools or organizations serving school children. Please visit NatureCenter.org/Schools to learn more about these services.
Benefits of Membership:
• Free admission for up to a combined total of 10 staff, participants, and volunteers per visit
The following benefits are for the Non-profit Organization only:
• Bi-monthly newsletter, Nature Center News
• KNC's regular E-news
• Recognition in the Annual Report
• Recognition on KNC's website
• 10% facility rental discount
A KNC Non-Profit Membership is $200.00
Purchase a Non-Profit Membership Here