KNC Trails are open from 9 am - 7:30 pm daily.
KNC's Visitor Center Re-opens Wednesday, June 23!
Welcome back! The following upper-level spaces will be accessible: Expedition Station, Glen Vista Gallery, Trailhead Gifts & Books, restrooms, and Sun Rain Room. The Exhibits Hall will remain closed for renovations.
Visitor Center Hours: Saturday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Sunday, 1pm-5pm. The Visitor Center is closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
Plan your visit at KNC
There is always something new to do at the Kalamazoo Nature Center with featured programs every month for kids and adults. Over 14 miles of hiking trails wind through some of the most special habitats in Michigan. Our Hosts are here to help you make the most of your visit to the Kalamazoo Nature Center. Have questions? Call us at (269) 381-1574 ext. 0. We look forward to seeing you soon!
When registering for and/or attending a public program, please keep KNC's expectations in mind:
• Program staff and participants must practice social distancing at all times.
• KNC staff are required to wear masks when physical distancing cannot be observed. Children ages 2 – 16 are required to wear masks at all programming. KNC requests that adults wear masks when physical distancing cannot be honored unless they are vaccinated. Although adults are not required to wear a mask at outdoor programming, at programming with children we encourage mask wearing to provide a good example for the children present.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at all programs.
• Prior to arriving at KNC, staff will complete KNC's COVID-19 health questionnaire. Staff showing any signs of illness will not report to work. Substitute program staff will be found.
• Prior to arriving at KNC, participants should monitor their health for signs of COVID-19. If you show any signs of illness, please stay home.
• All programs will be held outdoors, unless noted. In the case of inclement weather, the program will be cancelled.
DeLano Trails | Hours: 9 am - 7:30 pm daily
Please note: New Dashboard Day Pass Required Visitor access to Delano Trails is limited to those who have received a Dashboard Day Pass from the KNC Welcome Station. Members and paying guests must check in at the Welcome Station (7000 N. Westnedge Ave.) The Day Pass MUST be displayed on the driver’s side dashboard for ease of viewing by KNC staff. This new procedure will help KNC better monitor KNC property. Please check the DeLano Kiosk Map for temporary trail/spur closures. These closures are designed for the safety of our Farm staff and operations
Admission Rates | KNC Members free, Non-Members: $5 adult, $4 senior, $3 children 4-17, 3 and under free
Please note: The Kalamazoo Nature Center is a private nature preserve. Dogs, camping, drones, and firearms are not permitted. Bicycles and motorized vehicles are not permitted on the trails.